Session dates for 2017 will be available soon. Thank you all for joining us this year! We are looking forward to seeing you next Summer!!
First Session – for those who have completed 8th grade through completed Freshman year of college. Director: Patrick Chesney
Second Session – for those who have completed 4th grade through completed 8th grade. Director: Scotty Lee
Third Session – for those who have completed 4th grade through completed 8th grade. Director: Lance Hendrix
Who Runs The Camp?
- Camp Smiling Acres is operated by a Board of Trustees, all of whom are members of the Church of Christ.
- The Camp is located on 118 acres of beautiful, piney woods and rolling hills near Greensburg, Louisiana. This location is within an hour’s drive of Baton Rouge, and is easily accessible via Interstate 55 and Louisiana Highway 10.
Great Things About Camp!
- A full-time director conducts each Camp session. Each cabin is under the direct supervision of a Christian counselor, who seeks to be a personal friend to each camper in his or her cabin.
- The kitchen staff is at work preparing delicious and nutritious meals long before the campers awake each day.
- During the day, Bible teachers, athletic directors, lifeguards and craft instructors plan and provide meaningful and fun activities.
- All possible preparations are being made for every camper to have a safe, healthy and fun-filled week at Camp. Great food, healthy exercise and plenty of rest are standard policy for every session.
- Other activities include devotionals, Bible study, talent shows, singing, hiking, games, softball, volleyball, ping-pong, swimming, basketball, badminton and lots of fun with good friends.